• A Premier institute under Government of India specially created to improve training standards of pilot aspirants .
• Over two decades of quality training record in the industry.
• An integral part of CAE Oxford Aviation Academy.
• A mix of highly experienced flying instructors with years of instructional experience in civil/military flying.
• An optimum student/ instructor/ aircraft ratio maintained with the strictest adherence to safety both on ground and in the air.
• IGRUA has entered into a Management Contract with Global Aviation Giant - CAE, Canada.
• Approved institute by DGCA to conduct Refresher courses for Chief Flying Instructors /Pilot Instructor Incharge of all flying clubs
• Most of the trainees passed out of IGRUA have found placement in various airlines.
• To cater for a large number of aspirants, IGRUA has inducted additional state-of-the-art fleet with glass cockpits.
• IGRUA's fleet of aircraft used for Training are state-of-art with glass cockpits which includes TB-20, Zlin , DA-40 and DA-42 aircraft for Single Engine and Multi Engine Endorsement.
• CPL with Multi Engine Endorsement to Indian Airlines, BSF, Coast Guard candidates.
• Multi-engine Endorsement to pilots of Indian Air Force, Indian Navy.
• The Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard have chosen IGRUA for a long term training collaboration.
• Campus Interviews are conducted by the National Carriers to provide career opportunities to the Trainees for induction in Airlines.
• Fleet equipped with latest aids.
• Fully residential, to accommodate 248 boys, 144 in 72 rooms (old hostel) & 104 in 52 rooms (new hostel) and 40 girls in 20 rooms (Girls hostel) supported by a modern kitchen with trained and qualified staff.
• Very well equipped modern gym, two each indoor squash and badminton courts, along with grounds for cricket, football, basketball, volley ball and other outdoor games.
• Swimming Pool and Auditorium with well designed Acoustics and latest equipments.
• A healthy, pollution free environment of the campus and facilities spread across 239 acres of land.
• Dedicated Airspace for flying training.
• Modern Navigational Aids like VOR DME & ILS DME
• Independent runway of 1722 m length.
• Own Airfield and ATC.
• Well equipped Hangars.
• Flight Simulators for TB-20 , DA-40 and DA-42 aircraft.
• Ground Training Facilities
• Online Internal Examination System with different difficulty levels to take tests on DGCA Pattern
• Peaceful environment for learning.
• Developed to International Civil Aviation Standards under UNDP program.
• ISO Certified