वायुयान कलपुर्जे आपूर्ति के संदर्भ में
SUPPLY OF AIRCRAFT SPARE PARTS
इग्रुआ/बी एस/ कल-पुर्जे /१६-१७/०१५
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA), a premier flying training institution under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India, invites Sealed/Closed Tenders from the vendors/distributors/manufacturer for supply of Aircraft spare parts as per specifications given below:
All interested bidders are requested to send their sealed quotation as per mentioned terms and conditions:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The rates quoted should be CIF- IGRUA, Fursatganj (rates inclusive of CHA, insurance & freight etc.)
2. Submit your quote in INR\USD\EURO. No currency fluctuation will be catered for quotation submitted in Indian Currency (INR).
3. Any request for advance payment will not be accepted. Our normal payment terms are within 01 (one) month of receipt and successful inspection of the product.
4. Submission of tenders in a sealed envelope with hard copy only. Tenders received through fax or e-mail will not be considered.
5. Tenders that are incomplete are liable to be rejected.
6. Bidders are advised to submit following documents along with their quote:
a. Company VAT Registration.
b. PAN Card of Company.
c. Service Tax Registration etc. if applicable.
7. Sale Tax, VAT, other charges and taxes, if applicable, should be clearly indicated at the time of quoting rates. In absence of any indication on this, it would be presumed that the rates are inclusive of all charges/taxes.
8. Delivery schedule must be specific otherwise after acceptance of order, if the bidder fails to supply /deliver the material in full within stipulated period; a sum of 2% of the total order value of the item may be levied as liquidated damage for such delay.
9. Extension of time for delayed delivery will be allowed only after submission of sufficient reason for delay of supplying materials.
10. "Goods" or "Items" should be of standard quality and free from defect and if not found suitable the same will be asked for replacement at the cost and risk of supplier.
11. Corrections/over writing, if any, should be duly authenticated with full signature of the person who is signing the tender.
12. Either the Indian agent on behalf of foreign principal or the foreign principal directly could bid in a tender but not both.
13. In case where and Indian agent participates in a tender on behalf of one manufacturer, he is not be allowed to quote on behalf of another manufacturer along with first manufacturer in a subsequent/parallel tender for the same item.
14. IGRUA is not responsible for the quotation lost in transit or not received in time including postal delay.
15. IGRUA has the right to reduce / increase the quantity of equipment/items without any increase in unit price.
16. Following documents must be submitted in respect of goods/items supplied by you or by your principal supplier/agency:
a. Authorized Release Certificate FAA 8130-3 or EASA Form-1.
b. Invoice and packing sheet.
c. Dispatch documents specifying details of transport and Airway Bill etc.
17. The last receipt date of your sealed quotation is 01/04/2017 by 14:30 Hrs. through Courier/Postal Services or by company’s representative and the same will be opened at 15:00 Hrs. on the same day in Office/Department (Bonded Store, Airport Area). In the event of closer of our office for any reason the tender will be opened on next working day at the same time.
18. The sealed tender envelope must be super-scribing thereon:-
Tender No.: IGRUA/BS/SPARE PARTS/16-17/015.
Issue Date: 13/03/2017 Closing Date: 01/04/2017.
The tender notice may also be seen at Central Public Procurement Portal (www.eprocure.gov.in).
The sealed tender envelope and other queries, if any should be addressed to the following official:
इंदिरा गांधी राष्ट्रीय उड़ान अकादमी
INDIRA GANDHI RASHTRIYA URAN AKADEMI
जिला रायबरेली – २२९३०२
Tel: + 91-0535- 2441150, -51. Fax: + 91-0535- 2441527.