Following Professional Courses, duly approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India are offered to students to avail benefits / subsidy by banks :
- Ab-initio to CPL Course on Fixed wing aircraft. Instrument rating and multi engine endorsement is part of this course.
- Three years Graduation Program for IGRUA CPL trainees in B. Sc. (Aviation) through Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University (RMLAU), Faizabad, UP.
- DGCA - Certified Drone Training Course to become professional RPAS Pilots on both Micro & Small - Category drones in collaboration with M/s Drone Destination
- “Train the Instructor” training course in collaboration with M/s Drone Destination to impart training to trainers of RPTOs approved by DGCA for imparting Drone Training.
- English Language Proficiency (ELP) Training & Testing for pilot aspirants.
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Multi Crew Conversion Course on DA 42 Aircraft.
- Conversion training for cadets undergoing training abroad for issue of Indian CPL.
- Impart Flying Training to Navy and Coast Guard.
- Refresher Course for Certified Flying Instructors and Pilot Instructors of Flying Training Institutes.
- Courses for Assistant Flight Instructor Rating (A) and Flight Instructor Rating (A)
- Skill Tests for renewal Licence for Ex-students of IGRUA.
- Simulator training & checks and other facilities to outside aviation agencies for their Pilot’s Selection & Interview.
- On the Job Practical Training on aircraft of Diploma Holders in Aeronautical and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Vocational Training of Engineering Graduates.
- AME Continuation Training
- AME Course - staring soon.
Commercial Pilot License from ab-initio stage with I/R and multi-engine endorsement
The Advertisement for Ab-initio to CPL course is scheduled for release in National News Papers/ website in April every year. The ground training is imparted upto ATPL standard and flying training to meet CPL requirements as stipulated by DGCA.
|Ground Training Subjects||No. of Hours||Simulator Training||Flying Training|
|Air Navigation||135||I. 20 hrs Pilot Flying on Cockpit Procedure Trainer (CPT) for single engine aircraft||200 hrs Flying training for issue of CPL, IR & Multi engine rating are provided as per DGCA requirements.|
|Air Regulations||85||II. 20 hrs. Pilot Flying on twin engine simulator|
|Crew Resource Management||12|
|Multi Jet Operations||12|
The cadets undergo intensive training in the core subjects for CPL requirements as per curriculum mentioned above and clear all examinations conducted inhouse as well as by DGCA.
The flying stage begins with the Pre-Flight Ground Training (PFGT) on a specific aircraft.
Students have to pass Student Pilot License (SPL) exam which is in the form viva / oral followed by FRTOL( Flight Radio Telephony Operator’s License) Online Test and viva exams. The cadet is first trained on pre-flight stage – Simulators and then taken on actual aircraft with exercises becoming more and more interesting and challenging during the flying training program.
The Course Fee & other Charges
The Course Fee for Ab-initio to CPL Course with I/R and multi-engine endorsement is Rs. 45,00,000 and no GST is applicable on the same at present.
Additional expenditure for about Rs. 2.00 Lac is payable towards cost of Uniform, Study Material, Navigation Computer, Head Phones, Personal Accident Insurance Premium etc. DGCA/ RTR Examination and License fee will be payable by the trainee directly through Debit/Credit Cards or Internet Banking. In addition for those enrolling in BSc Course, University & Examination fee will be extra as applicable.
Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls is provided on twin sharing basis against subsidized charges of Rs. 2000/- per head per month.
Messing Charges are on actual consumption and may cost approximately Rs. 13,000/- per month.
While the Ab-initio to CPL course is conducted on regular basis whereas the other courses are conducted on request as per requirements of the individual.
For registration, please contact Student Councilor on telephone +91-535-2441147 EXT 417 during working hours and Email your request to sc[dot]igrua[@]gmail[dot]com
- IGRUA conducts a 2 1/2 day CRM Workshop four times every year.
- Forthcoming CRM Workshop.
- Applicable fee Rs. 10,000/- per candidate and payable in advance.
- No fee is charged from IGRUA Alumni.
For registration, please contact Chief Ground Instructor on telephone +91-535-2441147 EXT 412/410 during working hours and Email your request to email@example.com
Multi-Crew Co-operation Course (MCC)
- This course has three objectives :
i. Prepare the ab-initio trainee for the multi-pilot cockpit;
ii. Prepare the CPL holder for the simulator checkride of a recruitment procedure of an airline;
iii. Prepare the ab-initio trainee for his first type rating training;
- Aim of the course is to enable the pilot to become proficient in multi-crew co-operation in order to operate safely multi-pilot, multi-engine aircraft under IFR
- Training is conducted on DA 42 multi engine aircraft simulator
- Course is conducted by an ex-airline very experienced commander
- Duration : 10 working days
- 2 ½ day CRM workshop conducted at IGRUA is a pre-requisite for the course
- Applicable fee Rs. 75,000/- per candidate and payable in advance
- For registration, please contact Mr. S.B.Tiwari on telephone +91-535-2441147 EXT 479 during working hours and Email your request to sbtiwari[dot]moca[at]nic[dot]in
Rates for Endorsement/ Renewal
|1.||Ab-initio to CPL Course||Rs. 45,00,000|
|2.||Diamond DA42 aircraft per hr||Rs. 45,000|
|3.||Trinidad TB20 Aircraft per hr||Rs. 35,000|
|4.||ZLIN aircraft per hr||Rs. 32,000|
|5.||Diamond DA40 aircraft per hr||Rs. 32,000|
|6.||Diamond DA42 Simulator per hr||Rs. 12,000|
|7.||Diamond DA40 / TB20 Simulator per hr||Rs. 9,000|
|Note : Applicable Goods & Service Tax will be charged extra (@ 18% at present )|
AELP Training and Testing course
IGRUA conducts Aviation English Language Proficiency Training and Testing course for pilots as per DGCA requirements.
Please click here for further details.
IGRUA & DRONE DESTINATION ARE INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR NEW DGCA-CERTIFIED RPAS (DRONE) TRAINING BATCH
Pre-requisites: 10th Pass in English, min 18 years of age
Training Location: Government approved training site at Bilaspur, Gurugram
Course Duration: 5 Days
Course Details: Please visit Drone Destination Certified Training
The only DGCA-authorized Training Program offering Drone Pilot Certification on both Micro & Small Category Drones
Registrations on first come-first serve basis
Reach us at +918318066244 (Sh. Krishnendu Gupta, Director IGRUA) and email to dir-igrua[at]gov[dot]in OR igruadd[dot]training[at]gmail[dot]com for more info
- Back to previous page
Page last updated date:12-05-2023 08:00 AM