Contact Us :
Sh. Amal Garg, IRS, CVO
The Chief Vigilance Officer, IGRUA
- Complaint can be lodged only against IGRUA officials over which Chief Vigilance Officer, IGRUA has jurisdiction. The vigilance department has no jurisdiction over other Government departments. Therefore, please do not lodge complaints against officials of these organizations to the Chief Vigilance Officer, IGRUA.
- As per CVC guidelines, no action will be taken on anonymous/pseudonymous complaints. Therefore, the Complaint should contain complete name, address and signature of complainant. Any complaint that does not bear the name and address of the complainant is an anonymous complaint. A complaint which does not bear the full particulars of the complainant or is unsigned or is not subsequently acknowledged by a complainant as having not been made is a pseudonymous complaint. The vigilance department will not entertain both anonymous and pseudonymous complaints.
- The complainant for valid reasons desires that his identity be withheld while processing the complaint, the complaint may be addressed to Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission, New Delhi and should be super scribed "Complaint Under the Public Interest Disclosure" on the envelop.
- Complaint should be addressed directly to the Chief Vigilance Officer, IGRUA. Complaints marked to a large number of functionaries are not normally pursued by the Chief Vigilance Officer.
- Complaints must be specific and contain factual details, verifiable facts and related matters. It should not be vague or contain sweeping general allegations.
- Only those complaints which are against officials of IGRUA within the jurisdiction of the Chief Vigilance Officer, IGRUA and have allegations of corruption will be investigated. Other complaints will either be filed or will be referred to the department concerned for necessary administrative action.
- Chief Vigilance Officer will not entertain unnecessary correspondence in the matter, but will ensure that the complaints are investigated and action taken to its logical conclusion.
Any corruption related complaint pertaining to Employees of IGRUA may be reported to the Vigilance department of IGRUA through the following mode :
Write to :
The Chief Vigilance Officer, IGRUA Room No. 269, C-Block,
Airports Authority of India
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
New Delhi -110003
EMail : cvoaai[at]aai[dot]aero
- Back to previous page
Page last updated date:08-08-2023 06:29 AM