Vigilance at IGRUA
We are committed to :
- Prevent occurrence of corruption and malpractices for streamlining the functioning in the organisation
- Promote and cultivate culture of honesty and an ethical environment to ensure integrity at all levels to bring quality and excellence at work place
- Carry out investigations in a transparent, impartial and objective manner based on facts
- Assist in promptly disciplining the defaulters from vigilance angle; and
- Continually improve Quality Management System to facilitate accomplishing Mission and Vision of the Organization.
Responsible co-operation from stakeholder, individuals/ organizations and IGRUA personnel in combating corruption is welcome. Identity of informer/ complainant shall be kept secret. As per the guidelines in vogue anonymous/ pseudonymous complaints are generally not entertained, therefore the informers/ complainants are requested to give their full details including address etc. The text of the information/ complaint should be carefully drafted so as not to give any details or clue as to his/her identity. However, the details of the complaint should be specific and verifiable.
- Back to previous page
Page last updated date:08-08-2023 09:22 AM